Description: Part-time, experienced server required to work all shifts including weekends. Please apply in person with resume or send resume by email.
Location: Colonial Hotel, 1 Main Street West, Grand Bend, Ontario, N0M 1T0
Contact person: Jane Musser
Send resumes to email@example.com
Job Description: Conduct surveys and analyze data on the buying habits and preferences of wholesale and retail consumers, Develop social and economic profiles of urban and rural areas to encourage industrial and commercial investment, Prepare reports, research papers, educational texts or articles, Deliver presentations at conferences, workshops or symposia, Develop portfolio of marketing materials, Knowledge of community and industry partners, Conduct online marketing, E-commerce and website promotions, Develop marketing strategies.
Areas of focus will be business or commercial development, Economic development, Industrial development, Market research, Marketing, Regional or area development, Tourism, Agricultural development.
Salary: $423.00 Weekly, for 35.00 Hours per week
Location : Seaforth, Ontario (11 vacancies)
- Education: Completion of high school, Some college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training, Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training, Some university, Completion of university
- Skills: Speak English, Read English, Write English. Use computer applications.
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Have a valid driver’s licence, own transportation/vehicle ad willing to travel regularly
- Own computer
These jobs are created under the Ontario Job Creation Partnerships, which requires that applicants must unemployed and meet one of the following conditions:
- have established a claim for Employment Insurance benefits or
- that the Employment Insurance benefit period ended within the past three years; or
- established a claim for Employment Insurance maternity or parental benefits and were paid benefits within the past five years, and are re-entering the labour force after having left it to care for newborn or newly adopted children.
Submit Resume to:
Huron Business Development Corporation
PO Box 1120
Deadline: November 24, 2013
Description: The Thedford-Bosanquet Old Timers League and The Lambton Middlesex Rec. Hockey League are looking for a substitute timekeeper to fill in on occasion. Great opportunity for high school students to earn volunteer hours.
Contact person: Paul Augustine 519-296-5786 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Description: Volunteer Companions do what ordinary friends do: reminisce, share hobbies, play games, go out for coffee, take a walk, enjoy a drive or run errands. The possibilities are endless!
Become a piece of the puzzle! Join the team at Alzheimer Huron as a member of the Just For You: Volunteer Companion Program. We are currently seeking volunteers throughout Huron County, especially in the Grand Bend area to provide one-to-one visits to individuals affected by Alzheimer disease and other dementias.
Contact: email@example.com or call 1-800-561-5012 or visit our website at www.alzheimer.ca/huroncounty.