Commercial Cleaning Services is offering a permanent part time position to someone who is interested in light duty cleaning (vacuuming, dusting, etc) at the Bank of Montreal (6 Ontario St S, Grand Bend). 2 hours a day, 5 days a week. Choose your own hours between 6pm and 6am on weekdays, or any time on Saturday and Sunday. $11/hr. If interested, call 519 777-9419, e-mail a resume to email@example.com or fax it to 1 905 688-5122.
Looking for Competitive Pay and Excellent Benefits? Commissionaires is recruiting for Licensed Security Professionals. Full and Part time positions in Grand Bend and Surrounding Areas. We offer competitive hourly rates, comprehensive benefits package and a rewarding workplace. If you hold a valid Ontario Security Guard License, are motivated, versatile, and interestedin a secure position with Canada’s largest security organization, we want to hear from you!
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax: 519-433-6115.
Description: We are looking for someone to join our house keeping team. Days Only 25 to 40 hours per week in summer months. Experienced Help or Students welcome. We are looking for someone who is conscientious, friendly and likes housekeeping.
Please call 519-238-2231
Drop Off in Person or email resumes email@example.com
Pine Dale Motor Inn
107 Ontario St South
Organization Description: Drayton Entertainment is a registered, not-for-profit charitable organization and one of Canada’s most successful professional theatre companies. We present the finest in live theatre for all ages at seven unique venues across Ontario: the Drayton Festival Theatre in Drayton, Huron Country Playhouse and Playhouse II in Grand Bend, King’s Wharf Theatre in Penetanguishene, St. Jacobs Country Playhouse and the Schoolhouse Theatre in St. Jacobs, and the new Dunfield Theatre Cambridge.
Location: Huron Country Playhouse, RR 1, 70689 B Line, Grand Bend N0M 1T0
Reports to: Facility Manager
Functions: The Custodian is responsible for performing custodial duties and minor upkeep and maintenance duties to ensure the facilities are maintained in a clean, sanitized, healthy and safe manner suitable for public access.
Hours: 25 hours per week until the end of August with some flexibility in work schedule
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Follow all WHMIS and Occupational Health & Safety Act guidelines
- Follow cleaning schedule
- Clean and sanitize all washrooms using established practices and procedures
- Empty and clean trash and recycling containers regularly
- Keep all washroom supplies stocked (paper towels, toilet paper, soap)
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming
- Gather & remove trash and recycling to the appropriate waste container or bulk recycling receptacles
- Clean windows, doors, walls, furniture, fixtures and surfaces, removing dirt, dust and cobwebs
- Clean dormitory areas including making up rooms prior to occupants moving in and after move out
- Launder linens, tea towels, wash clothes and such used in the dormitories and common areas
- Inform the Facility Manager on cleaning supply levels to ensure there is an adequate supply at all times
- Notify the Facility Manager concerning the need for any repairs or potential health and safety hazards
- Monitor building security and safety, secure building after operating hours
- Keep all storage areas clean & tidy
Please note: This position is based in Grand Bend, Ontario
For confidential consideration, interested candidates should respond with an attached resume to:
- Mr. Peter Black, General Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Influence Marketing is looking to hire part-time Brand Ambassadors for our In-Store Food Demonstration Program. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about food and love engaging with customers!
· Interact with customers in an exciting and creative way
· Provide brand messaging, samples and coupons
· Represent our client in a positive manner
· Increase sales and product awareness
· Attend scheduled shifts
· Complete a call report for each scheduled shift
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Inviting and engaging personality
· Previous promotional/retail sales/customer service experience considered an asset
· Comfortable standing for up to 6.5 hours continually
· Access to a computer, internet and printer for reporting purposes
· Food Safety Certification or willing to acquire
Other Details: Pay: $13.75/hour Hours: Saturdays and Sundays 11:00am-5:30pm Location: Grand Bend, ON If you are interested in this position please contact Tara-Lynn Dent, Recruiter at email@example.com with your resume as an attachment.